Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sorry, Been Busy, Blah, Blah, Blah

As a few of you probably noticed, I have been pretty slack in updating The Hosey Report. I started this blog to be able to write about music and music-related items at my pace, but that pace should not have been slower than Republicans realizing they are on the wrong side of history.

While I am not a New Year's resolution kind of person, I plan to get back into a much higher gear with the blog, and have a couple of stories and posts already in mind. If I fall back again, you fine readers are given permission to metaphorically kick my ass. In the meantime, enjoy this hideous photograph of me from 1976-1977. Maybe now you'll understand why I chose to be on the other side of the camera lo, those many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment